Friday, August 14, 2015

The Carnage I Found

Today was my first day watching two kids (4yrs, 6m), in addition to my three that are at home (4yrs, 2yrs, 10m). I was surprised that everything was going quite well for most of the morning... that is until both the baby girls started crying at the same time.
The big boys were in the middle of a fierce superhero battle between Iron Fist, Red Hulk, and Ultron. They were charging all around the house--bouncing off the furniture, flipping onto the floor, tackling each other on the beds, and *barely* missing each other with their weapons of destruction.
It was when I had my back turned while feeding the girls their bottles that the carnage began...

It was ugly.
It was painful.
It was delicious.

I am really going to miss these kinds of messes when my kids grow up. Don't you just love thinking about what was going on inside the mind of the little boy who did this?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment