Monday, September 26, 2016

Have a Good Nap, Potty!

I look forward to nap-time each day for many reasons. 1) I get to eat the lunch that I have been planning on eating for the past hour, but haven't gotten around to it yet. 2) I get to spend one-on-one time with my little Simon Peter, who has been starved for attention for the past three and a half years and finally gets it now that his older brothers are in school and his younger sisters are sleeping. And 3) I clean up messes. Sometimes.

But the thing I look forward to the most is this: What will Hannah insist on falling asleep with today? Everyday, she points to various things she wants in the crib with her as she is falling asleep. Here are some samples of the past week

Ready for sleep! And a solar eclipse! And a dance party!


Today, she wanted all her new dollhouse people (and the potty!) tucked in next to her. Before I left, I went down the line and said,
Goodnight Hannah
Goodnight Daddy
Goodnight Mommy
Goodnight Baby
Goodnight Potty

I love this little girl so much! She makes me laugh all the time.

1 comment: